STRATEGIC PRIORITIES & LEADERSHIP COMMITMENT
CONNECTIONS to business prospects, networking opportunities, and relationships in a friendly, referral-based environment.
ACCESS to business resources, information, and training to support the growth and professional development of businesses and their employees.
SAVINGS on products & services through remember deals and member-only pricing for events.
- Livability Robins Region
- Think Local First Initiatives
- Total Resource Campaign
- Robins Strong Resource Center
- Business Assistance Resources
- Peer & Resource Groups
- Member Discounts & Promotions
- Network-Building Activities
to promote positive outcomes for local businesses through:
ADVOCACY through representation with elected officials, policymakers, and business leaders on local, regional, state, and federal platforms.
INFLUENCE over issues that directly impact your business.
COLLABORATIONS of business and community leaders to identify and solve challenges.
- Eggs & Issues Series
- Legislative Engagement
- Robins To-Go
- Proactive Response & Creative Solutions to Emerging Issues
- Top Investors Council
by helping to:
INSPIRE smart planning decisions for long-term community sustainability.
IDENTIFY strategic partnerships for the benefits the business retention and growth, workforce development, charitable giving, and leadership development.
REPRESENT a vibrant business community through inclusion and diversity initiatives.
- Governmental Affairs
- Military Affairs
- Robins Leads: Adult & Youth Leadership Programs
- Annual Awards & Recognition
- Business & Economic Development
- Robins Regional Education Foundation