Eggs & Issues
2020 Eggs & Issues Breakfast Series:
- February 20: Houston County
- March 5: Work Force Development
- April 16: City of Warner Robins
- May 21: Georgia State Legislators
- August 20: Houston County Board of Education
- September 24: 21st Century Partnership
- October 8: Houston Healthcare
- November 10: City of Centerville
HIGHLIGHT YOUR BUSINESS
There are a variety of marketing opportunities available to highlight your business throughout the 2020 Eggs & Issues Breakfast Series in addition to Eggspress Passes (pre-paid admission to all breakfasts in the 2020 series). For more information about marketing your business at Chamber events and programs, contact Michelle Delaney, Investor Relations Manager, at email@example.com or 478-922-8585.
NEED A REMINDER?
Get text reminders regarding upcoming Eggs & Issues topics, dates, and times by texting @robinseggs to 81010. *Standard text message rates apply. Select ‘P’ or ‘S’ upon enrolling.