Eggs & Issues
2019 Eggs & Issues Breakfast Series:
- February 14: Houston County
- March 14: Work Force Development
- April 4: City of Warner Robins
- May 2: Georgia State Representatives
- August 22: Houston County Board of Education
- September 12: 21st Century Partnership
- October 3: Houston Healthcare
- November 19: City of Centerville
HIGHLIGHT YOUR BUSINESS
There are a variety of marketing opportunities available to highlight your business throughout the 2019 Eggs & Issues Breakfast Series in addition to Eggspress Passes (pre-paid admission to all breakfasts in the 2019 series), corporate tables, and half tables. For more information about marketing your business at Chamber events and programs, contact Michelle Delaney, Investor Relations Manager, at email@example.com or 478-922-8585.VIEW SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
NEED A REMINDER?
Get text reminders regarding upcoming Eggs & Issues topics, dates, and times by texting @robinseggs to 81010. *Standard text message rates apply. Select ‘P’ or ‘S’ upon enrolling.