Peach Heating & Cooling is in search of an experienced HVAC Service Technician with EPA certification at their location in Fort Valley, GA. Peach Heating & Cooling is a HVAC company providing residential and commercial services in the Byron, Fort Valley, Macon, and Warner Robins area. View the full job description and submit your job posting below.View Job Posting Post a Job
FATHER’S DAY EVENTS & DISCOUNT
- Genesis Joy House Shelter will be hosting a Father’s Day Weekend Fundraiser, “Short Stacks for Big Change”, at Fatz Cafe on Saturday, June 17, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Breakfast tickets proceeds benefit Genesis Joy House Shelter. Learn more and purchase tickets online here or contact Cheryl McBroom at 478.444.9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asthma Awareness Summer Camp held by CampOpenAirways of Navicent Health will take place Saturday, June 10, 8:30 – 2:00 p.m. at Middle Georgia State University’s Macon Campus. Learn more here.
- STEM Summer Camps at the Museum of Aviation offer Pre-K -12th grade students hands-on, STEM and History focused learning experienced to choose from. Outdoor Adventures, Rainforest Camp, Girls of America, and Advanced Mission Quest Summer Camps are currently open for registration and will take place July 17-21, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Learn more and register here.
- Rigby’s Entertainment Complex Summer Camp is a great alternative to long days at home. Let the kids get social with activities led by experienced camp counselors on all attractions in the building. Rigby’s Summer Camp is ideal for ages 7-13. Camp takes place 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. throughout Houston COunty’s summer break. Learn more here.
- Camp Fun & Fit, a health and fitness summer day camp designed for children ages 6 -11, who have a BMI greater than the 85th percentile, will take place June 30 – 21, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., at Middle Georgia State University’s Macon Campus. Learn more here.
- Bo’s Camp is a grief camp for children and families who have experienced the loss of a loved one. A service of Children’s Hospital Navicent Health, Bo’s Camp was created to help families share their grief and move forward on their journey to healing. Bo’s Camp will take place September 22 – 24 at the Hephzibah Children’s Home in Macon, GA. Learn more here.
SEND US YOUR NEWS
Has your business received an award? Hired a new employee? Celebrating an important milestone? We want to know! Send us an e-mail about your exciting news for the opportunity to be featured on our e-news and website.SUBMIT MEMBER NEWS