PROOF OF COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFIED DRUG FREE WORKPLACES
ROBINS REGIONAL CHAMBER DRUGS DON’T WORK PROGRAM PRESENTED BY
As part of the Drugs Don’t Work Program, there are seven documents an inspector from your insurance company or the Workers’ Compensation Board would be looking for when they check to see if you are in compliance.
1. Copy of Substance Abuse PolicyView Sample Policy and Guide
2. Proof of Drug TestingLocal Drug Test Providers
3. Proof of Annual Employee Training*
4. Proof of Annual Supervisor Training*
5. Current Copy of Contract with Employee Assistance Program Provider or List of Treatment Centers
6. Copy of Application for Certification
7. Copy of Current State Certificate
*These items are provided by the Robins Regional Chamber via a monthly employee newsletter and bi-monthly supervisor newsletter.